'Ingredients Cards' Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
The aim of this workshop is to explore the Ingredients Cards, a resource designed to encourage you to spend more quality time and meaningful moments with anyone you know who is living with dementia.
• Meet with other people who are supporting someone who is living with dementia
• Consider different aspects of what ingredients make for spending quality time with someone living with dementia and carers
• Discuss and share ideas and examples of how to apply the principles of the Ingredients Cards in your own context
• Take away specific ideas and actions for your own context
During our time together there will be plenty of opportunity to share experiences and hear from others. There will be a screen break in the middle of our time together, for the chance to have a stretch, get a breath of fresh air, and grab a drink.
By the end of the workshop you will have some new ideas for ways to encourage quality time with people living with dementia, and everyone.
Our time together will be hosted by Story Chaplain, Charlotte Evans, creator of the Ingredients Cards. Charlotte is a Reminiscence Facilitator and her work with people in their later years and people living with dementia is inspired by the time she spent with her Gran.
Before the session you will be sent a deck of Ingredients Cards in the post, which we would love if you could have a look through before the workshop.
The webinar will be held online via Zoom - joining instructions including the link to the webinar will be sent prior to the online session.
- Ingredients Cards Ticket£30+£0.75 Service fee£30+£0.75 Service fee0£0